Will be responsible for technical development and support of one or more modules in an E-Learning platform. Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to mentor the junior team members.
- Understand the design concepts and inputs provided by the Architects.
- Developing, deploying and debugging of the system adhering to standard design principles.
- Delivery within agile environments using Agile methodologies including Scrum.
- Adhere to Object-Oriented Design (OOD) to ensure scalability and maintainability
- Functional and unit testing.
- Integrating, supporting, maintaining and documenting application functionality.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Technical Expertise Required:
- 4-6 years of web based enterprise application development.
- Strong working knowledge in any of the following technical areas.
- Java, J2EE,
- Good knowledge of RDMBS and SQL.
- Very good understanding and implementation of OOD concepts.
- Experience on using SCM tools like Git/SVN.
- Exposure to Linux, AWS will be added advantage.
- Interest and ability to learn newer languages & tools.
- Ability to work in start-up mode.
- Passion for technology.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Delivery and customer focussed.