As a software engineer you will be responsible for technical development and support of one or more modules in an E-Learning platform. Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to mentor the junior team members.
- Understand the requirements, document, develop and integrate new features/functionalities to the enterprise platform.
- Managing deployment and maintenance of the platform.
- Functional and unit testing
- Understand the design concepts and inputs provided by the Leads and Architects.
- Delivery within agile environments using Agile methodologies including Scrum.
- Apply standard design principles to ensure scalability and maintainability
- Provide technical and functional support to end users.
Technical Expertise Required:
- 1-3 years of web-based enterprise application development
- Reasonable working knowledge in few of following technical areas:
CSS, JQuery, AJAX, REST, RDBMS (MySQL/Postgres/Oracle), Apache/Nginx
- Interest and ability to learn newer languages & tools
- Familiarity with Linux and AWS will be added advantage
Salary : Best in the Industry
Job Type: Full Time
- Ability to work in start-up mode.
- Passion for technology.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Delivery and customer focussed.